Our company schedules and guides fulfilling spiritual travel and tours to sacred sites and power spots. Our travel and tour packages are are offered throughout the year in the United States and Internationally.
Tina Wood and Lee Cook held a wonderful weekend in Salida, Co. for a sold out retreat that filled all with happiness. Read what everyone had to say and make sure to join us next time!
Optional extension: Taj Mahal Feb 13 – 15
February of 2016, we will take a sacred pilgrimage to Northern India where we will travel for 2 weeks through the truly potent places of ancient power that exist in Mother India. Accompanied by a practicing Hindu Teacher, David Joseph, who has dedicated the last 30 years of his life to studying the oldest religion on Earth…we will learn, as we go, about the mythologies which set the stage for the rest of the world’s religions. David, our guide, has been to these holy sites many times and they are his spiritual homes. We could not go with a more generous and knowledgable teacher, who knows where to stay, and the most wonderful things to do at every place that we will visit.
Flying in and out of New Delhi, we will first travel to Vrindavan, which is the birthplace of Lord Krishna and filled with a myriad of potent, gorgeous temples and is teeming with devotees and pilgrims from around the world. Here, David will provide a rich background of Krishna’s life and teachings.
Next we will fly to Varanasi, where we will be staying in the most peaceful location. We will have quick and easy access to the Ganges River and all the magnificent temples and stairways, known as ghats, down the whole length of the river. We will attend the famous and beautiful evening puja/worship service dedicated to Mother Ganges. Varanasi is the oldest continually inhabited city in the world and is Lord Shiva’s sacred city. There is much more that we will experience at this ancient place.
After a morning ceremonial boat ride down the Ganges, we will travel to Bohd Gaya, the most holy town in the Buddhist world. We will stay here for two days. The Mahabodhi Temple is magnificent and the Bodhi tree under which Lord Buddha attained Enlightenment is at the very center of this special and holy place. Bohd Gaya is filled with pilgrims and many fascinating temples, which represent the very best of all the Buddhist nations. We will spend quiet sessions directly under the Bodhi tree meditating and discussing the life and teachings of Lord Buddha.
From there, we travel to Rishikesh, the “Yoga capital of the world” situated on the Ganges river. The Ganges is just emerging here from the Himalaya foothills and is pristinely clean and filled with sanctity. For three days we will drink deeply from the beauty of this holy city. Rishikesh is the gate through which yogis, sadhus and saints have passed from time immemorial. The entire length of the Ganges is lined with Ashrams and the vibe is exquisite. We will stay for 3 days taking side trips to Haridwar, and other special places.
Please stay tuned for a more detailed itinerary, exact dates and prices as we finalize our plans for this amazing trip to Northern India.
Call with questions: 720-217-1829
EGYPT!!! During the second half of October, we will be traveling to Egypt!! The stars have finally lined up for a most unique experience. With Crotalo Sesamo, ambassador from Damanhur, the underground Temple City in Italy, we will visit the Temples and Pyramids of this ancient civilization. Crotalo is an experienced guide through Egypt and has been a researcher for 16 years of all the ancient civilizations on Earth. He will be able to guide us with stories to help us remember the mythology and with meditations that will connect us with the powerful energies there.
• Sail the Nile on a luxury privately owned dhahabeya for 8 days visiting the temples along the Nile River
• Visit the temples in Aswan and Luxor including The Temple of Sekhmet atKarnak, Luxor Temple, Dendera Temple, dedicated to Hathor the goddess of abundance, love and joy, The beautiful temples of Abydos, The Temple of Edfu that is dedicated to the God Horus, Kom Ombo Temple, the only temple that is dedicated to two Gods – Sobek the Crocodile God of strength, fortitude, fertility and rebirth and Horus, the hawk-headed son of Isis and Osiris. The Temple of Philae dedicated to Isis, the great Mother and Esna Temple dedicated to the God Khumn.
• Visit many of these temples privately when they are closed to the public.
• Visit the tombs in the Valley of the Kings including the Funerary Temple of the female pharaoh Hatshepsut to which we will make a pilgrimage at Dawn.
• Explore the pyramids at Dashur and Sakkara and visit the newly restored Serapheum at Sakkara.
• Explore the Cairo Museum and marvel at the treasures of King Tutankhamun as well as thousands of other artifacts of Ancient Egypt.
• But especially… stand between the paws of the mighty Sphinx at Giza and watch the first rays of the rising Sun light up its magnificent face. This is a very special moment that is experienced by only a few.
• Explore the Pyramids of Giza when they are closed to the public and experience a two hour meditation in the Kings Chamber
• Be pampered in 5 star luxury at the famous Mena House Hotel in Giza
• Program of inspirational lectures, workshops and meditations to rejuvenate your body, mind & spirit
Spiritual Travel to Egypt provides amazing opportunities for spiritual growth and transformation!